Ranga launched


Director GV's Ranga with the tag line 'The Donga' stars Tollywood's handsome family hero Srikanth as a petty thief after playing a rowdy-turned-Gandhian in his 100th film Mahatma directed by Krishna Vamsi. The film was launched recently at Rama Naidu Studios, Hyderabad. The muhurat shot was clapped by hero Balakrishna and the camera was switched on by D. Rama Naidu with B. Gopal doing the formal first shot direction. Ranga is produced by Manohar under the banner of Goldenline Films. Vimala Raman is the heroine. Director GV narrated the story two years ago and I assured him that I would definitely do the film. GV is a good friend of mine and we have good understanding of each other. I accepted this project with a lot of faith in the story and the capability of the director, Srikanth said. Chakri is the music director. He has scored five songs. Also in the cast are Ramya Krishna, Brahmanandam, M.S. Narayana, LB Sriram, Jayaprakash Reddy, Telangana Sakuntala, Raghubabu and Suman Setty. The regular shoot will commence from February 28. The film will grace screens in August.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post