Choosy Hrithik's Six Hollywood Options!

The high flying Roshan production 'Kites', marketed and distributed by Reliance BIG Pictures, has already captivated collective psyches, thanks to the winning promos.

In the wake of the international exposure of 'Kites', post it's 'first look' unveiling at Cannes in 1999, Hrithik Roshan has been inundated with Hollywood scripts too.

Reportedly, Roshan Jr's in the process of surveying six H'wood scripts, no less!

"The reason why they probably would like to cast me is because I have light eyes and look like one of them," states HR in a media talk. "But I'm looking to get that one perfect Hollywood film that will excite me to take the plunge."

Presently, the hunky star is feverishly buoying up all efforts towards the promotion of 'Kites'. "I'm quite sure that 'Kites' will work because it comes straight from the heart," he asserts. "When Anurag (Basu) first narrated the script to me, I was jumping all over my living room like an excited kid. Everything in the film is measured… whether it is my magical equation with the director, my emotional scenes with Kangna or my super screen chemistry with Barbara Mori."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]