Drogba: I could leave Chelsea

Didier Drogba has admitted that there is no guarantee that he will be at Chelsea next season.
Drogba: I could leave Chelsea
The Ivorian will not play against his former club Marseille for Chelsea in their Champions League clash this week as a result of suspension.
In the lead-up to the fixture, Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti has had to refute claims that Marseille had made a bid for Drogba.
The 32-year-old player, signed for £24million in 2004, still has two years of his contract to run, but in comments quoted by the Sun, admitted that he could end up leaving Chelsea in the future.

He said: "When I signed a new contract at Chelsea, I always said I wanted to finish my career here. But I am well placed to say that anything can happen.
"When I was at Marseille I said I would finish my career there but, one week later, everything changed."
Drogba is looking forward to playing against his former club though, saying: "I hope I don't miss the return match as the Velodrome has an exceptional atmosphere."
In comparison, Marseille defender Souleymane Diawara has said that Stamford Bridge was not intimidating.
Diawara, who played for Charlton in 2006, said: "Stamford Bridge is nothing like Marseille, it didn't impress me at all.
"I'm lucky enough to have played there twice but it is quiet there.
"I think the Chelsea fans will be more impressed when they come to the Velodrome", he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]