Lady Gaga lies 'profusely' to protect relationships

Pop star Lady Gaga lies 'profusely' about herself in interviews to protect her personal relationships.

'The discrepancy between private and public life: I believe, as an artist, being private in public is at the core of the aesthetic, the message. However, I profusely lie about my personal relationships in an effort to protect that aesthetic and that message. Today people are distracted by unimportant things - like what my diet is, or who I'm f**king,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

'I do sometimes feel that I'm on a stage all the time, and I do feel that life is a stage for my art - when I'm dancing, singing, making breakfast,' she added.

But the star revealed she breaks down in tears when she steps out of the spotlight.

'There is a moment of freedom, when the stage disappears - when I cry. On stage, off stage, alone or with someone. There's something very honest about that.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]