Lily Allen announces fest appearance just months after 'retiring'

Just four months after 'retiring', Lily Allen has announced a festival appearance.

The 24-year-old, who had previously said that a show with Dizzee Rascal at the O2 Arena would be her last, has signed up to join Jay-Z at London's Wireless festival on July 4.

The Smile star, who wowed Jay-Z at the Brits, will join the rapper in the show in Hyde Park in a line-up, which also includes Mr Hudson.

The star has been insisting for months that a show with Dizzee Rascal at the O2 Arena would be her last before she concentrates on fashion.

"I was very flattered to hear that Jay-Z wanted me to support him at Wireless and, combined with my dates in March with Dizzee Rascal, I am excited to end my current string of live shows in such prestigious company," the Telegraph quoted her as saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]