Sexier Hips With Bips Fitness Video

The dusky Bengal babe has just gotten several shades saucier. Since the past few months, Bipasha Basu has chiselled her figure into more shapely proportions. And the regimen has been summed up in a fitness video aptly titled: 'The Fit And The Fabulous'.

"The video is for those who are are too shy to go the gym, or for those who cannot afford it," discloses Bips in a tabloid chat. "It's also great for working mothers who are struggling with time. It's not the pastime of some Bollywood star. It's a brand initiative and the DVD won't be a one step video, and I will be getting involved in an entire brand of fitness from fashion to food."

The bilingual video in English and Hindi, also has a song number called 'Baby Love Yourself'. "It's about a philosophy I have been following since the last five years," reveals Basu."I love the 5 Fs in my life films, fashion, fitness, family and friends."

Besides, Basu also has another highlight in the pipeline. She bares,"I will also be launching my very own fitness line in March called 'The BB Love Yourself' Line. Today, I follow fitness like a religion."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]