Tweeting Trouble: Kapur Irks Kapoor!

Shekhar Kapur has been amassing a fresh horde of fans for his "compassionate judging" of a popular reality show on the telly.

Even as he readied to step down, as he couldn't turn arbiter for the second season of the show, Kapur did suggest a starry replacement: Anil Kapoor. And reportedly, tweeted about it, as well!

A move that has allegedly not gone down well with 'Millionaire' Kapoor.

Kapoor, presently lodged in Vancouver, is reported to being rankled, considering it a stepdown for him to be a judge on TV. When confronted with it, Kapur hastily clarified that all of it "was a misunderstanding."

States Kapoor in a tabloid chat, "I got many tweets stating that I was a very compassionate judge, and that nobody could replace me on the show. So I mentioned Anil's name because I felt that he is a compassionate person too and would have been the right person to replace me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]