Creativeland Asia promotes Anu Joseph as ECD


Mumbai
Creativeland Asia has elevated Anu Joseph to the position of executive creative director. Prior to this Joseph was a creative director since Creativeland’s inception in 2007.
 
Commenting on Joseph's elevation, Sajan Raj Kurup, founder and creative chairman, Creativeland Asia, said, “Vikram and I are extremely pleased and take great pride in announcing this news. Anu and I have been working together for over eight years. It is beautiful to watch him grow”. 
 
Vikram Gaikwad, partner and ECD, Creativeland Asia, said, “I’ve known him for seven years. He’s been passionate about his clients and brands and has delivered on them consistently.”
 
On his appointment, Joseph said, “It’s been a great journey for me at Creativeland from day one. The culture here is something that I’ve thrived in. The approach to brands, to leadership and to people is refreshingly different. The effort has been to drive the spirit of entrepreneurship, leadership and ownership in each and every person, and I think we have been successful in doing that. I’m enjoying every bit of extra responsibility that is coming my way.”
 
During the last three years at Creativeland, he along with Gaikwad has been a part of the team that founded Creativeland. Joseph will continue to work on brands likeFrooti, Café Coffee Day, Appy Fizz, Medimix, Hippo Baked Munchies, Saint Juice, JM financial, LMN and Grappo Fizz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]