Hrithik Roshan Thumb Extra Finger Hritik Two Thumbs 6 Fingers Photo

 Hrithik Roshan Thumb Extra Finger
The bollywood hottest actor Hrithik Roshan carries two thumbs on his right hand. The additional thumb is a small extension which curves inwards towards his main thumb. In India the supernumerary thumb which Hrithik has on his right hand is considered to be a lucky sign. But we cann’t simply say that it is because of his luck that he acheived this much as his hard work is always visible in his movies. His fans, don’t even care for that extra finger and some fans even like it a lot.
Hrithik Roshan said: “I had this extra thumb…I stammered and in school – you know what kids are like – well, it was hell most of the time. My being quiet and sensitive came about as a consequence. I never felt normal. I always felt abnormal. I always felt I did not fit in.”
We must notice one special thing that he could get rid of that extra thumb if he wished but he left it there to be natural. He just accepts the life as it comes and has no complex problems about it. Thats the greatness of Hrithik..!!
Hrithik Roshan was diagnosed scoliosis at the age of 21 and he was told that he could never be able to dance and do stunts like all other Bollywood stars.
But this great man has made it a myth. Hrithik Roshan proved that medical science is nothing before man’s will power. This 5 feet 11 inches tall actor has made millions mad with his superb psysique despite of all above differences.
[ Great fans only: Hi Hrithik fans how do you feel about Hrithik extra thumb..? Do you like it as it is natural or do you feel that it will be nice if Hrithik gets rid off it through surgery. Feel free to make comments we will be very much happy to publish them... Webmaster ]

Comments

  1. Obivously, Mr. Roshan as no problem with this thumb as he has been living with it up to this period in his life. It takes a truly humble and patient individual (in this day & age) considering his profession to accept a birth defect of his. In addition, taking in to account what he does for living, to want to remain as God made him; I most say, I commend and respect him for that. If Hrithik is fine with his thumb as it is, my opinion of it as his fan, does not matter. I would be more concern about the contents of his heart than the appearance of his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m afraid I’m not so impressed by this “two thumbs” business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]