NBC Unveils Posters for 5 New Shows, The Sing-Off

Next month marks the true beginning of the fall season, and NBC is unleashing some pretty cool artwork for five of its new shows, according to EW. The Playboy Club, Prime Suspect, Free Agents, Grimm, and Whitney all got posters. Art for returning reality series The Sing-Off was also released.

Of the posters, which you can see below, I have to say that my favorite is the strikingly colored art for The Playboy Club. The smoky blues really seem to work. The dark palette of the Prime Suspect poster, contrasted with the bold white font, almost succeeds, though it could have done without the silly tagline (which actually makes me even less comfortable with this American remake of the innovative British series).



My least favorite poster? Well, I wasn't exactly struck by the poster for the Hank Azaria-starring sitcom Free Agents, and the design of the Whitney poster is simply awful.

Somewhere in the middle is the poster for The Sing-Off, which has a great color palette but looks half-realized. Are these contestants supposed to be forming a really tall lilac? I can't really tell. And the tagline couldn't be any less informative.

You can check out the posters below and make your own decisions. Do you agree with me? Let me know in the comments section below.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zee TV – Story & Reveiw

The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer 2 [HD]